Words are my life.

Words are my life.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nanowrimo

I have been off the map here since my first post. I'm not always good at commiting myself to things. I am easily persuaded to put things off 'til later. However, in a few short hours I will be starting something that forces me to act. Nanowrimo. Nation novel writing month is in November and it's a challenge to write 50,000 words in 30 days. I've successfuly done it in 2007 and 2009. I didn't participate in 2008. I've had a blast both years I've done it and cannot wait to get started again.
Hopefully, I will reach my goal with success and if I'm fortunate with a rough draft that I can edit into a novel. Seeing as my goal in life is to be a successful author I hope I can use these exercises in fast paced novel writing to make my dream come true.
Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment